dear ・ little ・ days
is a humble attempt to record the wonderfulness, the joy, and the littlest moments in the everyday life of a not-so-grown-up girl in her twenties  +

same but different
5.21.2014 12:42

a postcard project ・ may 2014

a postcard project is a personal project I've taken up in an attempt to write more regularly to J, through photo postcards of photos I've taken

"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own." — Paulo Coelho

I chanced upon this quote when I was surfing the net some time ago, and immediately thought of using it for May's postcard. It's really meaningful as it very much aligns with what I hope I can achieve, that is, to be and stay positive by paying attention to the dear little details of life. To admit, I complain quite a fair bit, but at the same time, I do appreciate the way things are now, because I clearly know it could have been worse. Though I don't have always great exciting things happening in my life, I could see the little wonders in the everyday peace and routine, if I try to. Similarly, if you look closely at the carefully lined chairs in the photo postcard, you would be amazed to see just how different they are.

Labels: , ,